Friday, August 21, 2009

Current Thoughts

Look at this monk. This picture isn't Photoshopped. This can be mastered through some type of meditation. I don't know what it's called. Pretty cool pic tho



Here's a video of miss universe contestants dancing in the Bahamas. You can see Ms. Nigeria shaking what her mama gave her in .39secs. These ladies know how to get loose.


My mommy is thinking about hiring a nanny. As in one of these illegal immigrants women to help take care of my siblings when I'm gone. What do you guys think. I think it'll be helpful but I don't know how I feel about some stranger in our house. What to do, what to do? Momma has to work and they're too young to be by themselves.

I have some sad news.... I burned myself! Ugh I don't know what's wrong with me I'm always burning myself or burning something. One time I almost burnt down our old place. We used to live in an apartment and my mom told me she was going to the basement to do laundry. I was supposed to watch the food. I went into my room to watch TV and I forgot about the food. It burnt and burnt and burnt and I didn't smell it. The alarm sounded for the entire building and I didn't know it was because of me. As I came outside the room, I saw my mom and some firefighters. She just kept asking me, How could you not smell it when I could smell it aaaaaaaaall the way from the elevator? How could you not smell? Oh Shit! (that's my mom's usual curse word) Suru, how could you not smell it? I probably deserved a slap for that one but I really didn't smell anything. Anyways, I was making pancakes and I accidentally touched the pan with the back of my hand. I don't even know how I did that. But that's how I burned myself and I have a burnt scar in the shape of a cute capital L. I guess it's not that bad.

9 comments:

  1. eya sorry about the burns..

    i don't about the nanny too, but some of them are not that bad though

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno bout d nanny oh, sum r gud nd odas r bad u jst av 2 pray 4 a gud one nd sori bout d burns...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunt know bout nanny...nt feeling it

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweetheart, get ur nose checked. seriously, it can be really dangerous oh. had a friend not smell a gas leak coz her nose just doesn't pick up smells well.
    that pix, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! HAHA! I'm sha better than u mehn, I burn d food but never the apartment or myself.

    I feel u about the nanny thing but if it's d onlt option then there's really nothin u can do about it...just make sure she ain't some lunatic oh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those monks must be into some serious mind control stuff. How do they do that???

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...as with strangers, one needs to be careful, always. If that's your mums only option then she's gotta do it. She might wanna invest in one of those security camera thingy if she's really concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry bout the burns hun...neosporin?

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol awwwwwwwlies i'm a bit of a kluts too so its all gravy lol

    yeaaah hmm i used to have an au pair when i was younger, im not sure if she was illegal tho but she was spanish and she spoke very little english

    but i had a fabulous time with her

    so i'll say its a good idea lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed

Back to Home Back to Top Suru. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.