Monday, August 3, 2009

So Please Don't Mess Up The Trick...

“Hey young world! I’m the new Slick Rick” – I’m still not tired of hearing Knock You Down on the radio.
Michael Jackson. I like the countless people in the world grew up loving Michael. His music, his dances, his outfits were genius. But please media let this man rest in peace! Every time I see MJ on tv I quickly turn away because I just can’t stand to hear these controversies about his death. Let the man rest and let his family mourn and move on in peace. I love you MJ!!! I felt like more than a fan because I felt sort of close to you like I knew you…

Michael Jackson sung the words, “it don’t matter if you’re black or white.” And the truth is it really shouldn’t matter but in this world it sadly does. I’m not even talking about differences in races or racism, I’m just talking about skin color. A lot of dark-skinned people bleach their skin. Why do people put all of those chemicals on their skin just to make it lighter? Why can’t they just be happy with what they have? At first I looked at it as a white supremacy thing. You know that whites are supposed to be superior to other races. Especially since it’s not only blacks that do it, I know for a fact Indians also do it. But then I realized that whites do just the same thing. No not bleaching their skin but darkening their skin. They also go through dangerous lengths to change their skin color. They tan in the sun or in tanning booths or spraying things on their skin. What would be their excuse for wanting to change their appearance? So back to my main question, why can’t people be happy with what they have? I mean we’ve all been self-conscious about the way we look but trying to alter your skin color just seems really disturbing. I feel like we all have different skin color for a reason and we should start complimenting each other and appreciate each other. So my advice is tell a friend how beautiful his or her complexion is. It might not work but it doesn’t hurt to give compliments.

4 comments:

  1. You just had me youtube-ing the song again to give it another listen..

    Nice track, knock you down..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm light skinned and when I see brown-skinned girls - in pictures mostly.
    They usually have a better feel than I do. Smooth legs and all.
    I love brown legs :/
    And sometimes, I feel like getting darker ... just so I have smooth skin. But I won't look nice dark :/

    I dunno what my point was but in a nutshell everyone is in their skin for a purpose, changing it is destroying it.
    Okay that was what you said,
    bye :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am really happy that dr.marnish reunited i and my lover back. dr.marnish@yahoo.com is a rare spell caster to find and I’m glad that I met him on time to help me bring back my lover. I’ll be forever thankful.” if you need his help too you can call him +15036626930 dr.marnish based in united state

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful, I'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr Malawi Racum whose email address is spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of july this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lieing to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact Dr Malawi Racum via his mobile number +27620171252 and his email address spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com which i came across this months September 12th during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr Malawi Racum he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed

Back to Home Back to Top Suru. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.